How to complain about Crystal Financial Claims
Crystal Financial Claims Ltd provides a Claims Management Service to members of the public.
- We deliver a range of services direct to the public and via our online web site.
- Preparation of your Claim for compensation
- Gathering support material and witness statements regarding your claim
- Presentation of your claim for compensation to an approved solicitor
- Support when completing solicitors documents
- Personal Relationship Manager for the duration of your claim
Your Personal Relationship Manager is: Mr James Cleaver
Telephone No: 01902 592658
We hope that most problems can be resolved simply by getting in touch with your Personal relationship Manager within Crystal Financial Claims Ltd. If, having done this, you remain unhappy about the problem you may wish to make a formal complaint.
Our promise to you
Crystal Financial Claims Ltd aims to provide a responsive and timely service to all our customers, we will:
- Treat all complaints seriously and deal with them properly;
- Resolve complaints promptly; and
- Learn from complaints and take action to improve our service.
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint about the service provided by Crystal Financial Claims Ltd, one of its operatives, or appointed representatives you can call in person or telephone the company, alternatively you can send your complaint by post, fax or e-mail. In all cases you should aim to provide as much relevant information as possible so that we can deal with your complaint promptly. Please also include your contact details in case we need to obtain more information from you.
All complaints about Crystal Financial Claims Ltd, should be addressed to the “Complaints” Claims Support team, Crystal Financial Claims Ltd, 74 Sedgley Road, Penn Common, Wolverhampton, WV4 5JS
Telephone 01902 592658